Thrombosed hemorrhoids are amongst the most severe forms of hemorrhoids. A thrombosed hemorrhoid is a hemorrhoid in which the vein has clotted. Although thrombosed hemorrhoids are normally very painful they do not generally require surgical removal. The can occur inside the anal canal or as external hemorrhoids and they vary in size from being very small (the size of a pea) through to being as large as a golf ball in the most extreme cases.
Natural remedies can make a big difference to sufferers of thrombosed hemorrhoids; in fact, when natural cures are used correctly they can fully cure thrombosed hemorrhoids. Below we have listed some useful tips to relieve hemorrhoid pain:
- Take several warm baths in a sitting position (known as a sitz bath) daily – this will reduce pain and clean the affected area. Sitting down can often be very uncomfortable (and sometimes impossible) for sufferers of thrombosed hemorrhoids, in this case try squatting in the warm water for 5 minutes or so.
- Avoid straining when removing the stool – if you struggle when going to the toilet, we recommend making your stools softer. This can be done by eating foods with high levels of natural fibers such as fruits and vegetables, bran, beans etc.
- Avoid dehydration. Stay hydrated by drinking a minimum of 7 glasses of water daily. This is not difficult - you should aim for 10 glasses to ensure hydration. Try drinking 2 glasses immediately when you wake up in the morning, 2 more at morning tea time and lunch time, 2 at dinner time and 2 before going to bed. It’s always better to sip the water than drink it quickly.
- Apply ice to the anal opening (or affected area). This will reduce the blood flow to the area and will also numb the thrombosed hemorrhoid. Wrap ice in a cloth to apply.
- Apply over the counter hemorrhoid creams for pain relief. (NB: Some creams may cause extra irritation to your skin so choose one carefully)
- While it’s not recommended as an ongoing solution for hemorrhoid pain relief, Ibuprofen is very effective for short term pain relief.
- Increase your rate of metabolism by walking for 20 minutes a day. This is probably best done after having a sitz bath or when you feel the least pain.
- Use slightly damp toilet paper to clean yourself after bowel movement – this is softer and will cause less irritation.
Click Here To Discover The PROVEN Thrombosed Hemorrhoid Treatment
A useful guide full of tips and tricks for curing thrombosed hemorrhoids naturally is H-Miracle. This guide is responsible for curing many thousands of hemorrhoid sufferers. It also offers you a range of techniques which are extremely useful for pain relief.
If you decide to go with surgery (we strongly recommend you try every other possible option first) there are numerous options available to you, some of them include:
- Band ligation – a rubber band is tied around the base of the hemorrhoid, this causes the hemorrhoid to dry up as no blood can get to it. It eventually disappears altogether.
- Hemorrhoidectomy – generally a last resort for hemorrhoid removal, this painful surgery fully removes the thrombosed hemorrhoid but you may require several weeks or more to recover fully.
- Sclerotherapy – the infected area is injected with a shrinking agent. The hemorrhoid eventually disappears.
Thrombosed hemorrhoids can almost always be cured using natural methods – we don’t recommend surgery unless you have pursued every other avenue available simply because in most cases it is not necessary.
Learn more about how you can quickly cure hemorrhoids using H-Miracle now.
Are You Tired of Dealing With Hemorrhoids?
If your answer to the above question is yes then I strongly recommend that you check out H Miracle - "The 48 hour hemorrhoid cure".
This regularly updated essential guide to curing hemorrhoids permanently reveals ancient Chinese hemorrhoid remedies, how to quickly shrink hemorrhoids, how to end constipation forever in 60 seconds, how to end the "ripping and tearing" feeling forever and much more... Click here to check it out now!