Hemorrhoids are inflamed skin covered blood vessels that usually occur in or around the anal canal. Hemorrhoids during pregnancy are a relatively common occurrence.
Many women experience hemorrhoids during and after pregnancy. If a woman has had hemorrhoids in the past, she will be highly susceptible to again experiencing hemorrhoids during pregnancy orimmediately after pregnancy. Hemorrhoids can develop during labor while women are straining to give birth. Usually hemorrhoids in pregnant women subside shortly after giving birth but in some cases they can become an ongoing problem.
While the baby is growing in the uterus, pressure increases in veins in all of the lower body (mainly due to an increase in blood flow which occurs during pregnancy), this causing the veins to swell which ultimately leads to hemorrhoids.
Constipation can also contribute to hemorrhoids during pregnancy. Constipation results in straining while going to the toilet and this can often cause hemorrhoids or further inflame existing hemorrhoids.
Want To Cure Hemorrhoids?
Click Here to Get a Safe Hemorrhoids Cure
Symptoms of Hemorrhoids during Pregnancy
The most common symptoms of hemorrhoids during pregnancy are the following:
- Blood coating the stool
- Blood on toilet paper
- Itching in the anal canal
- A small swollen (often blue of bright red colored) mound of skin protruding from the anus (for external hemorrhoids)
- Pain in the anus
How to avoid hemorrhoids during pregnancy
There are a few simple things you can do to help prevent hemorrhoids occurring while pregnant.
- Try to maintain high hydration levels – drink lots of water
- Avoid lifting heavy weights
- Avoid constipation by eating foods which are high in fiber (vegetables and cereals are great sources of fiber). As you increase you intake of fiber it is important to increase you fluid intake proportionally.
- Exercise daily. Even if you don’t have time to do a lot of exercise – a 20 minute walk can do wonders for your body as well as helping to keep bowel movements regular.
- Avoid sitting or standing for long periods of time, take short walks from time to time where possible. Try to lye on your side where possible to reduce pressure.
How to get Pain Relief from Hemorrhoids?
A few ways which can help to relieve pain include the following:
- Sitting in a warm bath to soak your bottom – this can be quite soothing.
- Apply ice a few times daily to the affected area. Ice may help to decrease inflammation and in turn discomfort.
- Take care when cleaning the anus after bowel movement. Use the softest toilet tissue you can find.
The best way to relieve pain is to get to the core of the problem and treat the hemorrhoids. You will be surprised at how fast you can get results with some basic treatment methods.
How to Treat Hemorrhoids During and/or After Pregnancy
Firstly we recommend trying H Miracle, a product developed by Holly Hayden and used by thousands to cure hemorrhoids naturally. We have received great feedback about this product and it performed very well in our product tests. It uses a very simple pain free method which can be done from your own home. H Miracle is a natural produce that is 100% free of harmful side effects and is safe to use during pregnancy.
If you don’t get results with this (you should expect to notice some results within a week or so, the website claims results in 48 hours), or if pain becomes too much, we suggest consulting your doctor. Generally surgery is not necessary, especially if you act quickly once discovering the hemorrhoid. Other creams and ointments are available and work to varying degrees of success. Due to the mixed success with these we don’t want to formally recommend one.
Are You Tired of Dealing With Hemorrhoids?
If your answer to the above question is yes then I strongly recommend that you check out H Miracle - "The 48 hour hemorrhoid cure".
This regularly updated essential guide to curing hemorrhoids permanently reveals ancient Chinese hemorrhoid remedies, how to quickly shrink hemorrhoids, how to end constipation forever in 60 seconds, how to end the "ripping and tearing" feeling forever and much more... Click here to check it out now!